What is Belotero Intense?
provides a noticeably rejuvenating effect to patients.
Belotero Intense improves skin elasticity due to its water-binding properties and corrects even deep-set wrinkles
in a natural-looking manner.
What is more, this filler is very useful for restoration of volume
loss among older patients and those with several skin conditions.
What are the indications for Belotero Intense treatment?
Belotero Intense is indicated for:
- Moderate to deep wrinkles correction
- Jaw definition
- Volume restoration
- Correction of crow’s feet
- Earlobes correction
- Increasing volume of the lips
- Volumization of cheeks
Belotero Intense target areas
A Belotero Intense injection should be applied into medium to deep dermis
in such areas as:
- Medial and lateral cheeks
- Peri oral lines
- Temporal hollows
- Eye region
- Mandibular angle
- Submalar cheek hollows
Belotero Intense results
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid
in Belotero Intense stays in the tissue for approximately 12 months
- after this time it dissolves from the injected tissue.
It has to be emphasized that a patient's individual traits and their lifestyle may affect the durability of Belotero Intense effects.
Belotero Intense - device properties
Belotero Intense has a form of sterile transparent gel. The solution is visco-elastic and non pyrogenic. Non-animal
derived cross linked hyaluronic acid, which is the active substance of Belotero Intense, is highly tolerable by organisms.
You can also choose Belotero Intense with Lidocaine
if the pain reduction is preferred by the patient.
Side effects of Belotero Intense
The uncomfortable sensations may include swelling and mild irritation, tenderness, bruising. Usually some redness appears in the area of injection.
The effects last for a maximum of seven days.
After Belotero Intense with Lidocaine injection no recovery time is needed. Normal daily activities can be performed immediately after the procedure, however, extensive sun exposure and other cosmetic facial treatments are not allowed.
Contraindications for Belotero Intense treatment
The aesthetician should ensure if the patient is allergic or hypersensitive to any of the compositions as well as facing any autoimmune conditions.
The procedure also should not be performed if a patient regularly takes anticoagulants or has blood clotting issues. Analogically, when the area is inflamed or infected, injections are not allowed.
There is no data regarding any impact of Belotero Intense for pregnancy or breastfeeding available, therefore those come also as contraindications.
Belotero dermal products range
The whole range of dermal devices from Belotero includes:
- Belotero Soft / Belotero Soft with Lidocaine- indicated for shallow wrinkles and fine lines
- Belotero Balance / Belotero Balance with Lidocaine suitable for moderate to deep wrinkles, liquid rhinoplasty and neck folds
- Belotero Intense / Belotero Intense with Lidocaine indicated for severe facial wrinkles treatment
- Belotero Volume / Belotero Volume with Lidocaine indicated for face sculpting and volume loss restoration
- Belotero Lips Contour with Lidocaine indicated for lips contouring
- Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine - specially designed solution for lips definition and volumization