What is Neauvia Intense Lips?
Neauvia Intense Lips
is an injectable dermal filler indicated for remodelling, volumization, moisturization and contouring of lips.
The HA is cross linked with polyethylene glycol
. This technology provides firmness thanks to which the gel behaves in a similar way to an implant after the injection.
What are the indications for Neauvia Intense Lips treatment?
- Volumization of the lips
- Lips contouring
- Moisturization of the lips
- Remodelling of the lips
Neauvia Intense Lips target areas
- Vermilion border
- Cupid’s bow
Neauvia Intense product properties
Neauvia Intense Lips is sterile, apyrogenic, thick, highly viscoelastic gel implant consisting of hyaluronic acid cross-linked with PED polymer.
The addition of amino acids - Glycine and L-Proline provides extra collagen stimulation.
Once injected, the filler acts in a similar way to an implant that stays in the place of injection and is resistant to degradation.
Neauvia Intense side effects
There may appear some side effects within the first week after the treatment:
Contraindications for Neauvia Intense treatment
- allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- autoimmune disease
- inflammation of the treated area
- infection of the treated area
- redness of the treated area
Neauvia dermal products range:
- Neauvia Intense indicated for lifting, volume restoration and facial sculpting. The product contains one of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid on the market.
- Neauvia Intense Flux The filler is less viscoelastic than other Neauvia Intense products. This helps the solution to easily integrate into skin tissues and provide natural-looking results with a maintained mimic expression.
- Neauvia Intense Man is an injectable dermal filler indicated for lifting, volume restoration and facial sculpting. The filler is proper for very thick skin and is addressed to men.
- Neauvia Stimulate is an injectable dermal filler and tissue stimulator. Based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid, the product also contains calcium hydroxyapatite and amino acids - Glycine and L-Proline which stimulate fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin.
- Neauvia Stimulate Man Neauvia Stimulate Man is an injectable dermal filler and tissue stimulator addressed to men. Based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid, the product also contains calcium hydroxyapatite and amino acids - Glycine and L-Proline which stimulate fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin