What is Belotero Balance with lidocaine?
Belotero Balance with lidocaine
is a monophasic injectable gel consisting of cross-linked hyaluronic acid. The filler binds with water in the skin, subtly filling in wrinkles and lines.
This rejuvenating formula can help you in correction of medium to deep wrinkles
in aging skin, augmentation of the lips and addition of definition to them as well as improvement of the look of earlobes.
Belotero Balance with lidocaine has a wide range of indications which you will find below.
What are the indications for Belotero Balance with lidocaine treatment?
- Correction of moderate to deep facial wrinkles
- Skin moisturization
- The improvement of peri oral area
- Lips enhancement, moisturizing and contouring
- Earlobes correction
- Smoothing nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Mental crease improvement
- Treatment of atrophic scars
- Glabellar lines correction
Belotero Balance with lidocaine target areas
You can improve several areas of your patients’ skin with Belotero Balance with lidocaine via mid-to-deep dermis
- Peri oral lines
- Oral commissure
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Crows feet
Belotero Balance with lidocaine results
In most cases hyaluronic acid endogenously dissolves from the treated area within 12 months which is the predictable durability of Belotero Balance.
Some other variables may have an impact for the duration of the effects. These include the target area, sun exposure, age and patient’s lifestyle.
Belotero Balance with lidocaine - device properties
Belotero balance with lidocaine is a clear, elastic, nonpyrogenic solution consisting of cross-linked hyaluronic acid. The active substance is of non-animal origin which reduces the risk of rejection.
Lidocaine presence contributes to significant pain reduction.
We also offer a non-lidocaine version of Belotero Balance
Side Effects of Belotero Balance with lidocaine
Procedures regarding injection into the dermis usually have several side effects.
We can distinguish redness of the treated area, swelling and bruising, which are the most common. Some patients also notice tenderness, itching, discoloration and mild irritation.
Frankly, the discomfort is considered mild and lasts no longer than a few days. This makes normal daily activity possible even on the day of the procedure - no recovery time is needed.
However, patients should avoid extensive sun exposure and cosmetic procedures of the treated area until the skin is fully healed which usually comes in two weeks.
What are the contraindications for Belotero Balance treatment?
Patients who are allergic to any of the ingredients of the preparation should not perform the procedure, as well as those with autoimmune conditions.
The preparation has not been tested among pregnant and breastfeeding persons, therefore it is also not recommended for them to proceed with Belotero treatment.
The treated area should be free of inflammation and infection. Doctors should not perform the injection if redness of the area occurs.
Belotero dermal products range
Whole range of dermal devices from Belotero includes:
- Belotero Soft / Belotero Soft with Lidocaine- indicated for shallow wrinkles and fine lines
- Belotero Balance / Belotero Balance with Lidocaine suitable for moderate to deep wrinkles, liquid rhinoplasty and neck folds
- Belotero Intense / Belotero Intense with Lidocaine indicated for severe facial wrinkles treatment
- Belotero Volume / Belotero Volume with Lidocaine indicated for face sculpting and volume loss restoration
- Belotero Lips Contour with Lidocaine indicated for lips contouring
- Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine - specially designed solution for lips definition and volumization