What is Revolax Sub Q with Lidocaine?
Revolax Sub-Q with Lidocaine
is an injectable dermal filler consisting of hyaluronic acid and lidocaine addition.
The filler is developed for the treatment of severe, deep-set wrinkles and volume restoration of large skin depressions.
What are the indications for Revolax Sub Q with Lidocaine treatment?
- Severe wrinkles correction
- Facial volumetry
- Face sculpting
- Chin definition
- Cheek augmentation
- Reducing nasolabial folds
Revolax Sub Q with Lidocaine target areas
- Perioral area
- Glabellar lines
Revolax Sub Q with Lidocaine results
Like most hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, Revolax Sub-Q with lidocaine lasts from 9 to 12 months. Within this time, the filler naturally degradates into the surrounding tissues.
Revolax Sub Q with Lidocaine device properties
Revolax Sub-Q with Lidocaine contains highly pure hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. The preparation is highly tolerable by human tissues.
Revolax Sub Q with Lidocaine side effects
Common side effects include swelling, bruising, redness, mild irritation, discoloration. Each of these should’t last longer than 7 days.
Contraindications for Revolax Sub Q with Lidocaine treatment
The filler is not allowed to be injected for patients who are allergic to any of the compositions or have an autoimmune disease. Pregnancy and breastfeeding are also contraindications for Revolax treatment.
Revolax dermal fillers range
- Revolax Fine with Lidocaine purposed for filling minor wrinkles in the facial area as well as for improvement of the neck.
- Revolax Deep recommended for deep wrinkles correction and face volumetry
- Revolax Sub-Q developed for the treatment of severe, deep-set wrinkles and volume restoration of large skin depressions.