What is Revolax Fine with Lidocaine?Revolax Fine is an injectable monophasic dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid. As the softest device in the range, the filler is purposed for filling minor wrinkles in the facial area as well as for improvement of the neck. The gel contains a lidocaine addition for pain reduction after the injection.
What are the indications for Revolax Fine with Lidocaine treatment?
- Correction of shallow facial wrinkles
- Smoothing glabellar lines
- Subtle lifting of the cheeks
- Tear-trough improvement
- Neck folds correction
- Eyelid contouring
Revolax Fine with Lidocaine target areas
- Perioral area
- Tear trough
- Periocular area
- Glabellar lines
Revolax Fine with Lidocaine resultsLike most hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, Revolax Fine with lidocaine lasts from 9 to 12 months. Within this time, the filler naturally degradates into the surrounding tissues.
Revolax Fine with Lidocaine device propertiesRevolax Fine with Lidocaine contains highly pure hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. The preparation is highly tolerable by human tissues. Revolax Fine comes in two versions - with and without lidocaine.
Revolax Fine with Lidocaine side effectsCommon side effects include swelling, bruising, redness, mild irritation, discoloration. Each of these should’t last longer than 7 days.
Contraindications for Revolax Fine with Lidocaine treatmentThe filler is not allowed to be injected for patients who are allergic to any of the compositions or have an autoimmune disease. Pregnancy and breastfeeding are also contraindications for Revolax treatment.
Revolax dermal fillers range
- Revolax Fine / Revolax Fine with Lidocaine purposed for filling minor wrinkles in the facial area as well as for improvement of the neck.
- Revolax Deep recommended for deep wrinkles correction and face volumetry
- Revolax Sub-Q developed for the treatment of severe, deep-set wrinkles and volume restoration of large skin depressions.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (24mg/ml)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3mg/ml)
1 prefilled 1.1ml syringe
2-30G” sterile needles
1 packaging insert