Ampoule | Enlightening Solution
Tranexamic Acid is indicated for the treatment of hyperpigmentation of endogenous and exogenous origin:
- Genetic or hormonal: melasma, chloasma, pregnancy mask, menopausal spots or from taking contraceptives.
- Age: solar lentigo or senile spots, also called liver spots.
- Genetic predisposition such as ephelides (commonly freckles, phototypes I and II).
- Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Endogenous metabolic products deposits.
Vascular disorders such as couperose (spider veins).
Skin lesions such as acne.
- Exposure to UV rays or pollution or other external aggressions.
- Taking prescription medications such as corticosteroids.
- Certain medical-aesthetic treatments such as laser.
Tranexamic Acid Radiant Solution is an antifibrinolytic compound that achieves a depigmenting, whitening and mattifying effect that restores the uniformity and luminosity of the skin.
Aqua/Water, Tranexamic Acid.