What is Saypha Rich?
is an injectable dermal filler and skinbooster based on hyaluronic acid and glycerol. The product is intended for improvement of skin condition through deep moisturization.
with Saypha Rich provides deep hydration to the skin thanks to glycerols’ water retaining properties. The preparation can also reduce fine wrinkles, fill mild depressions in the skin and impart a smoothing effect to it.
Before the rebranding the product was known as Princess Rich
What are the indications for Saypha Volume treatment?
- Skin revitalization
- Moisturization of the skin
- Reduction of fine lines
- Providing smoothness to the skin
- Restoration of the volume in fine skin depressions
Saypha Volume target areas
The product can be applied to various target areas all over the body:
- Crow’s feet
- Facial depressions
- Periocular area
- Perioral area
The application is performed with Croma Syringe
, a premium quality glass syringe which assures safe injection.
This feature is present due to extra grip surface
and plunger rod at the top providing precise handling and low extrusion force due to canical shape of plunger stopper. The device has been awarded with the iF Design Award in 2017.
The tool is supplied with a thin wall Terumo needle providing nearly painless procedure and reducing eventual side effects.
Saypha Rich results
Patients and doctors can expect bright, moisturized and vital-looking skin with significantly less visible wrinkles right after the procedure. Effects last from up to 12 months
After this period of time hyaluronic acid naturally dissolves into the proximate tissues thanks to its biodegradability.
Saypha Rich device properties
Saypha Rich has a form of viscoelastic gel implant. The solution is entirely biodegradable. The cross-linked
hyaluronic acid is of non-animal origin, which eliminates the problem of allergies.
The preparation is produced with special technology - “S.M.A.R.T.”
(Supreme Monophasic and Reticulated Technology).
Due to the process of production, it easily finds intercellular voids and evenly fills them which gives a tremendous lifting effect.
Saypha Rich side effects
Some discomfort after the injection including swelling, tenderness, bruising and redness of the treated region may occur. Those effects are temporary
and shouldn’t last more than 7 days.
Patients can perform normal daily activities right after the procedure.
Saypha Rich contraindications
Procedures with Saypha Rich should not be performed if any the following conditions occur:
- allergy or hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- autoimmune disease
- inflammation of the treated area
- infection of the treated area
Saypha dermal fillers range
The dermal filler line developed by Croma
includes a few products which are suitable for various indications:
- Saypha Filler / Saypha filler with Lidocaine - for correction of moderate to severe wrinkles, facial contouring, lips enhancement.
- Saypha Rich - for moisturizing, fine wrinkles and skin regeneration. Intended to be injected into the superficial dermis.
- Saypha Volume / Saypha Volume with lidocaine) for the correction of deep facial wrinkles and folds, cutaneous depressions, facial contours and the creation of volume.