What is Restylane Kysse with Lidocaine?
has been specially designed for procedures performed in the lips area
Aesthetic medicine practitioners can successfully apply it to restore or add volume
After the injection, one can observe visible effects including smooth appearance of rough or wrinkled skin
Patients who want to minimise fine wrinkles
above their lips can expect satisfying results after the injection too.
What are the indications for Restylane Kysse with lidocaine treatment?
- Lips augmentation
- Lips volumization
- Lips contouring
Restylane Kysse with Lidocaine target areas
It is recommended to be used in mid to deep dermal tissue
to plump, fill or shape various areas of the face, such as:
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Under-eye hollows
- Peri oral area
Restylane Kysse with Lidocaine results
Usually dermal fillers have relatively short durability when injected into the lips area.
The situation is different in the case of Restylane Kysse treatment
, when the visible lips restoration and enhancement are present up to 11 months from the moment of injection.
Restylane Kysse with Lidocaine device properties
Restylane Kysse with Lidocaine is a sterile, transparent gel of stabilised hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin
addition provides a comfortable procedure.
The product is supplied in a glass syringe with a Luer lock fitting.
Restylane Kysse with Lidocaine side effects
Patients have reported bruising, swelling, itching and redness of the treated area. These side effects last no longer than 7 days
It is recommended to avoid meals that are hard to eat as well as spicy ones within the first 24 hours after the injection.
Contraindications for Restylane Kysse with Lidocaine treatment
Do not perform the procedure if the treated area shows signs of inflammation or infection as well as if the patient is allergic to hyaluronic acid
or any other composition.
Hyaluronic acid injections
are also allowed when the patient is pregnant, breastfeeding or has autoimmune disease.
Restylane dermal products range
Our offer includes a wide range of Restylane dermal product that will suit almost every indication:
- Restylane 1 ml / Restylane 1 ml with lidocaine applicable to areas around the eyes including fine wrinkles reduction, crow’s feet and under-eye hollows’ volumetry
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is a dermal filler indicated for shaping the contours of the face, the correction of folds and for lip enhancement
- Restylane Defyne with Lidocaine is a powerful device suitable for the enhancement of facial features in areas such as cheeks, tear trough volumetry, correction of moderate to severe wrinkles in peri oral area
- Restylane Refyne with Lidocaine is a proper dermal filler for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds, chin augmentation, correction of severe facial wrinkles
- Restylane Volyme with Lidocaine is a sodium hyaluronate-based injectable gel implant that imparts a very high-volume lifting effect to the skin, making it perfect for addressing facial volume loss.
- Restylane Kysse with Lidocaine is a device applicable for restoration or adding volume definition and moisture to lips