What is Juvederm Volite?
is an injectable skinbooster from the family of Vycross Technology based dermal devices.
This product is intended for the general improvement of skin quality including hydration, elasticity
The product can be applied not only to the facial areas, but also in the neck, hands, decolletage and jowls.
What are the indications for Juvederm Volite treatment?
Juvederm Volite can be profitably used on and off label
- Skin revitalization
- Improving the elasticity of the skin
- Stimulation of collagen growth
- Providing a radiant, healthy look for the skin
Juvederm Volite target areas
The injections into the mid dermis
can be provided into following areas.
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Lip lines
- Perioral area
- Crow’s feet
Juvederm Volite - device properties
Juvederm Volite's main
composition is polysaccharide hyaluronic acid. The HA is of non-animal origin, which reduces the risk of rejection by the tissues.
The solution has a form of a transparent, homogeneous gel that is entirely biodegradable
The procedure is comfortable thanks to smoothness provided through Vycross Technology as well as the lidocaine addition.
Juvederm Volite results
results may last up to 18 months, thanks to the Vycross Technology. The treated area should look smooth, vital, moisturized and radiant after the injection.
The durability may vary in dependence of age, lifestyle, skin condition and other individual factors.
Juvederm Volite Side effects
Within 7 days from the injection, some of the temporary side effects
may occur, which include bruising, swelling, tenderness, firmness, discoloration and itching.
Contraindications for Juvederm Volite treatment
Procedures with Juvederm Volite in case of occurence of the following:
- allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- autoimmune disease
Juvederm Vycross Technology dermal fillers range
Juvederm dermal fillers range based on Vycross Technology includes 5 products:
- Juvederm Voluma indicated for restoration of the lost volume especially in the cheeks and cheekbone area
- Juvederm Volbella intended for medium-sized skin depressions in the peri oral area
- Juvederm Volite used to correct fine lines and superficial wrinkles, improve skin hydration, and stimulate collagen growth
- Juvederm Volift intended for the treatment of any deep skin depressions and correction of facial structural defects such as asymmetry, contour deformities, and volume loss in the lips, cheeks, chin, and lower face.
- Juvederm Volux indicated especially for jawline and chin definition
Looking for an alternative to Juvederm? Try Intraline
or Saypha (ex Princess)
dermal fillers range.