What are fillers for facial volume?
Fillers are a natural and safe way to add volume and fullness to the face. They can be injected into the cheeks, lips, and chin for more youthful features. Additionally, fillers can be used to correct wrinkles and fine lines, as well as for acne scars.
Which fillers are used in which areas of the face?
Botox is a treatment that has been around for decades and it’s most commonly used in the forehead, crow’s feet, and neck.
Restylane is used in the lips and cheeks.
Juvederm is typically used in areas like the lips, nose, tear troughs, nasolabial folds (the lines between your nose and mouth), or upper cheek area.
How long do facial line fillers last?
This is a difficult question to answer because the duration of the effects of facial fillers depends on various factors such as:
• The person’s skin type.
• How long it has been since they have last had a facial treatment.
• How much filler was used.
• The amount of time between treatments.
Key Benefits Of Fillers For Facial Volume
• Fillers are a safe way to add volume and fullness to the face.
• You can inject fillers in your cheeks, lips, chin for more youthful features.
• They can be used for wrinkles and fine lines as well as acne scars.
• Facial fillers are not permanent, they do eventually break down.
• Newer products can be replaced 1 or 2 years later with minimal changes to results due to ongoing research and development.